Saturday, February 26, 2011

Grammy Gowns

I know it's a little after the fact, but I wanted to list my favorite gowns from the Grammys.

My favorite gown of the night was definitely this Julien Macdonald gown that Heidi Klum wore. It is SO gorgeous. Even if it wasn't amazingly golden and dazzling, the silhouette is amazing.

I LOVE the back view. The peep shoulder and the way the ruffle comes around the back and the opening at the lower back. MUAH! Perfection.

Metallic was WAY in, with many lovely ladies opting for glimmering gowns. This shimmering J Mendel gown is gorgeous. Simple, but stunning.

I thought this Reem Acra dress was beautiful. It reminds me of a modern, metallic Grecian dress.

I loved Jada's silver dress. All the delicate silver chains reminded me of wet spider webs. It is an incredibly sexy dress.

As much as I detest KK, her taste is pretty flawless and she knows how to cloth her incomprehensibly curvaceous bod. This Kaufman Franco gown is really beautiful.


This discoballesque Emilio Pucci gown is ROCKIN'. It totally has a 60's mod feel to it while still feeling totally modern. And can we also just marvel in her INCREDIBLE studded Christian Louboutin heels? They are unbelievable. The thing I love about them is that the red heels blend in with the red carpet and make J Lo literally look like she is floating on silvery pieces of heaven.

Lea looked beautiful in this ruffled, black Emilio Pucci gown.

Jennifer Hudson dressed her hot new bod in this very sexy navy, Versace dress. High five and congrats on shedding all that weight, girl!

My love, Florence Welch, wore this amazing haute couture Givenchy gown. I thought it was a perfect match for her.

I really loved this Christian Dior haute couture dress that Rhianna wore for her performance with Eminem.

For any other occasion, this very fluffy, very revealing Jean Paul Gaultier gown would have totally inappropriate. But for the Grammys, with all their theatrics and drama, it somehow worked. I thought it was really cool and Rhianna definitely rocked it. Although, I'm not digging her hair as of late.

Man, Emilio Pucci was all over the red carpet at the Grammys. This gown that Ciara wore had a kind of tribal princess feel to it that I really loved.

And last but not least, Nicole looked beautiful in this floral, ruffled Jean Paul Gaultier gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment