Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Falling Slowly

Can it just be Fall already? Pleeeeeease? Goodness.

This shoot from a New Zealand fashion magazine has got me craving Fall SO bad.

I love how warm, cozy and effortless all the outfits in this shoot are--all while still maintaining a strong sense of elegance and femininity.



I love the mix of satin with tweed and the leather boots.

Another mix of luxurious satin with what would normally be a somewhat plain wool coat. The two items don't clash. They compliment and balance each other beautifully.

This shot is my favorite. It just embodies Fall to me. I just want to bundle up in that sweater and never come out. Gorgeous lighting and color in this shot too.


Ah I miss plaid. I really love the sweater she has on with the dress.

This Fall I am definitely getting a cape/poncho. It so elegant and sophisticated to me. Reminds me of Sherlock Holmes haha. I love this silhouette of a wider top with leggings and chunky boots.

More plaid :)


What a gorgeous shot.

Who would have thought bulky wools and tweeds could be so sexy and elegant?

Fall, get here soon that I might soon wear these clothes!



1 comment:

  1. beautiful! diggin the plaids.
    I'm usually itching for fall too, but summer is San Jose has been SO much nicer than in Sac. Overcast mornings, breezy days in the 70s. They have a few perks over Sac, but they will never win... it don't have YOU!!
    xo
    nikki

    ReplyDelete