Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy Ears



Rediscovered this song today. I used to be obsessed with it! It always makes me happy listening to it. At first I thought it was a love song...but then you listen to the lyrics and there are lines in there that just should not be anywhere near a love song ever haha.







Both of these songs are great and are currently on repeat for me. They are both also in the trailer for 50/50, Joseph Gordon Levitt's upcoming movie that I am SO stoked about. Here's the trailer if you want a little peak of the awesomeness:



Looks amazing, right? Can't wait. Set to come out at the end of September.




I've had this album for a long time, but never REALLY listened to this song much. But it came on shuffle the other day and I was just mesmerized. It really resonated with me for some reason. The line, "No more dreaming like a girl, so in love with the wrong world" really hit home with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment