Sunday, September 4, 2011

Poolside Chic



Yesterday, my friend Marcus and I collaborated and made POOLS of ourselves....Yes, I just went there.

The inspiration for this shoot came from this picture of Scarlet Johansson:


Marcus was inspired to do a glamorous poolside shoot.

This is our recreation of the picture. I think we did a pretty darn good job, if I do say so myself.

As always, Marcus' photography skills are SUPERB. And I think all the pictures turned out great.

I did my own hair and makeup for the shoot. The makeup was simple black liquid liner and True Red lipstick by L'Oreal. I wanted something classic and clean.

As for the suit, I got it for $3.00 at Thrift Town. I was pretty stoked about it because it is EXACTLY what I wanted and for an unbelievably wonderful price. Just one more reason why I love Thrift Town.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the pictures!









No comments:

Post a Comment