Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Fashion

This is my favorite shoot of Spring couture gowns that I have found yet. It features Diane Kruger, who I believe is one of the most beautiful women ever, and is really nicely styled and photographed.



Once I was able to tear my eyeballs away from Diane's ridiculously gorgeous face, I could finally see the colorful detail on the back of Givenchy's Spring gowns. Turns out they are WAY more intricate than I thought originally. It is truly a work of art. I can only imagine the time and effort that went into making them.







I love this Versace gown. The color is amazing.

Ah I'm sorry. I just cannot get over how stunning she is.

Quite the billowy creation by Dior.


Such an elegant and sexy picture. I've got to give it up to the people at Valentino for this gown. It is pretty stunning.

Amazing Gaultier gown.


And another stunning Gaultier gown.

Magnifique

2 comments:

  1. UNGHHHHHHH Oh Mee Gawd!!! I lurve me a splash of Diane Kruger beauty! She just makes everything more fabulous and elegant!
    Plus, she's got pizazz. Who can we say has that anymore?

    J'adore the gowns!!! Magnificent post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Gaultier gown is amazing!!! The rest are pretty amazing too!

    Thank you for making my day more beautiful with this post!!

    ReplyDelete