Monday, April 25, 2011

Take A Bow

This last Friday, I had the pleasure of attending a trunk show/movie premier (post on said event coming soon) at the historic Crest Theater in Sacramento.

The Crest is hands down the most beautiful theater I have ever been in...Granted, I haven't been in a boat load of theaters, but still. When I'm standing in the middle of the theater with my mouth agape, taking in all the details and intricacies on the walls and ceilings, that is a beautiful theater.

There is something magical about theaters to me. They just ooze art and creativity to me. It's almost as if the walls hold the memories of every performance that they've witnessed.

Being in the Crest reminded me of this gorgeous photo shoot shot in an old theater.





This shot is so outrageous. It messes with my brain every time I see it.



2 comments:

  1. How beautiful and inspiring! We should have had you draped over seats in your harajuku outfit... that would be quite the shot!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning shoot,what was the processing?

    ReplyDelete