Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dapper

There are two things that I love very much: 1. Ryan Gosling 2. Fancy schmancy man duds.

If only there was a way to get both of them together some how.....Oh wait!

BAM!!

Ryan Gosling IN fancy schmancy man duds!! What more could I ever ask for!

This is honestly one of my favorite mens photo shoots. Yes, the fact that Ryan is in it has a big part to do with it. But I just love the clothes in it, the dim lighting and the old fashioned feel it has to it.

Mmm sooooo sexy. Dapper, debonair and dashing is pretty much all I can say to describe this.

I would come sit with you in an abandoned diner, Ryan....:(


Ah, if only all men dressed like this still.

If you are a man and reading this, please take it upon yourself to start dressing like a BAMF and improving the suaveness of our world.


1 comment:

  1. Hey I wanted to let you know, that I feautured your blog in my Sacramento bloggers feature on my blog, http://RachelParrishTheThought.blogspot.com! You're the first blogger featured, so you'll be easy to find!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete