Wednesday, June 22, 2011

SNAP

Recently, I discovered the awe-inspiring work of photographer Lara Jade. And thank goodness I did. WHAT a talent. If I didn't respect photography before, I most certainly do now. But I especially respect Lara's skill and ability to actually transport my mind to an alternate world when I'm viewing her work. When I look at her work, it's like looking at life as I wish it could look. Ethereal, light and effortless, her pictures float across my eyes, leaving me touched and fulfilled after each viewing.

I am so thankful that I've discovered her so that I can follow all her work now. I'm so excited by this that I just had to share. This is one of my favorite shoots of hers that I've found. Maybe it's the cotton candy hair or the balloons, but this shoot has me bewitched. I hope it does the same for you :)










Be sure to check out Lara's website and her personal blog. This girl needs to be supported so she can keep supplying the world with her amazing art!


No comments:

Post a Comment