Saturday, January 8, 2011

Beach House



Alright, I'm kicking off my list of favorite tracks/artists/songs from 2010! Just a pre-warning, it is not really organized at all, there isn't really that much order and I'm not doing a countdown. Today, I'm featuring 10 albums from 2010 that are definitely at the top of my list. I'm not saying they're my top ten because they aren't. But they are definitely in the top.

Anywho, my first album is Beach House- Teen Dream. My friend Derek introduced me to Beach House and I am SO happy because Teen Dream is probably one of my favorite albums, if not my favorite, from 2010.

Beach House's hauntingly magical songs and the singer's unique voice transport you to another world. To really appreciate this album, you have to just lay down, relax and let your mind be taken away while you listen to it. It is one of the most beautiful albums I've ever heard and I know it's always going to be one of my favorites.

Take Care is the song in the Youtube clip and it is my favorite song off the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment