Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Portlandia!!



Finally!! The show long anticipated by moi has arrived!! The show is Portlandia and it is amazing. It stars Fred Armisten and Carrie Brownstein and is set, obviously, in Portland, one of my favorite cities.

Coming from the brilliant comedic genius brain of Fred Armisen, you know it has it to hilarious--and it is. I was laughing SO hard at the first episode. They seriously take every possible weird, Portland scenario and mock it to perfection. It makes me miss my city so much!! :[

In this first episode, we got to see the two hippie owners of a feminist bookstore (featuring guest star Steve Buscemi), a Portland couple who get sucked into a cult that they think is just an organic chicken farm (featuring the hilarious Jason Sudeikis of SNL), and an adult hide and seek team.

It is an incredibly hilarious show and I can't wait for the next episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment