Friday, January 14, 2011

Kings Of Leon



"Radioactive", the first single off of Kings of Leon's album "Come Around Sundown" was definitely one of my favorite songs of the year. There is just something about it. It is so uplifting every time I hear it. And the music video seriously warms my heart. I love the gospel sound that it has to it. It makes me feel like I'm in the coolest church ever, belting my heart out to the heavens.

The rest of the album is really solid. My second favorite song is "Pyro". It starts off slow, but once it hits the climax where he's saying "I want your love, can you feel it?", the wait is worth it. It's a great song. My other favorites are "The End", "The Immortals" and "Beach Side".

I also just need to add that I have a huge crush on the bassist. He is adorable. Actually all of them are pretty cute, but especially him.

No comments:

Post a Comment