Tuesday, January 4, 2011

CashBack - Trailer (2006)



I recently watched this movie on Netflix Watch Instantly (the Godsend of all Godsends). I had seen it popping up obnoxiously on my screen, imploring me to watch it. But I judged it by its cover (Hey, the saying isn't "Don't judge a movie by its cover." So don't judge me). But finally my friend Elaina informed me that it was a most wonderful picture. And I wholeheartedly agree with her.

I don't want to give TOO much away, but I will say that the storyline is unique and charming, the acting is impeccable and the cinematography is really mesmerizing. There is quite a bit of nudity in it, but it is so tastefully done that you really don't notice it.

I recommend it to any and everyone...unless you are under...mmm...15...ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment