Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Temper Trap



I first heard The Temper Trap in 500 Days of Summer. I was playing the soundtrack on loop and loved "Sweet Disposition" ardently. Then while I was on vacation in the UK, I saw the AWESOME video for "Love Lost", my favorite track from the album. It is by far one of my favorite music videos of all time. The song really will never get old to me. There is just so much sentiment in it. And seeing that little girl yelling "Keep me in mind. When you're ready I am here to take you every time" just tears my heart out and puts it on a spicket, and I mean that in the best way possible. Plus the kid throwing up in the end is just the cherry on top.

I see great things in The Temper Trap's future. They have a really powerful but sweet sound about them and there is a lot of passion in all of their songs. My other favorites from their album are "Fader", "Resurrection", "Rest" and"Soldier On".

No comments:

Post a Comment