Thursday, January 20, 2011

Surprise!!


So I was a doof and totally forgot that I had ordered these shoes from Urban and I got them in the mail today, to my great delight! The shoes were, of course, on mega sale. That is the only time I can justify buying stuff from Urban, when it's not like $140.00 for a pair of shoes (cough cough Jeffrey Campbell). But seriously, dude, screw you for making your gorgeous shoes so expensive. It's not appreciated by anyone.

Anywho, I am absolutely in love with these shoes. First of all, they are quenching my wedge addiction. And second of all, they are sooo comfortable!! I mean I will suffer through MASSIVE amounts of pain in the name of fashion (can I get an amen? AMEN!), so when a cute pair of shoes are actually comfortable? SWEET LORD, it's a miracle.

I can't wait to start wearing these babies out on the town!

2 comments: